feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Your Ad Here

Just For Laughs : Chopsticks Art

Labels: ,

I rarely enter a Chinese restaurant, therefore, I rarely need to use chopsticks… But as you can imagine, the very few times I have had the chance… I have never ever been able to eat with them.

Copyright © star5112 on Flickr

Even I’m not the best in using chopsticks, many, many other people are. As studies show a huge quantity of single-use chopsticks, billions of them, are consumed every year. Almost 25 million trees and bamboo plants are needed. So, in order to avoid such waste, people started recycling them. An example would be Kwytza Recycled Chopstick Art – a store offering for sale some of the most unique chopstick crafts, from lamps to bags and jewellery.

Source © Kwytza Chopstick Art


Leaving on the side the marine exihibition, another use for chopsticks, and the funniest that human mind could ever imagine is the amazing Japanese bra. Campaign for Triumph International Japan: the environmentally-friendly concept bra called “My Chopsticks Bra”.

Source © Day Life & Techchee

0 comments:

Post a Comment